Friday, July 13, 2007

CRIMINAL MINDS: NOTHING TO SAY


Criminal Minds: I wish I had something to say about the recent stories, rumors and concerns that have circulated the past few days rampant over the internet but I don't and I can't say anything. CBS is not making any comment right now so that gives me a few choices. I can believe the numerous and vastly different scenerios rumbling all over the internet or I can put my faith in CBS and Mr. Patinkin and believe that when and if there is something we should know that they will tell us. I have chosen to do the later. I will disregard the media stories and rumors and wait for those who really know what, if anything, is really happening to tell us. I am not trying to be rude by not answering your emails. I am not trying to be rude by not taking your telephone calls. I understand that you are truly and genuinely concerned. So am I but I don't have aything to say right now. When I do have something to report that is from a reliable source I promise to post it if I am given proper permission. :)